Garfield Jazz Welcomes your support.
Here are some ways you can help!
- Volunteer your time!Send an email to our volunteer coordinator to find out current needs.
- Attend our concerts and events
- Buy our CDs, clothes and other cool stuff.
- Support our current fundraising programs – attend the Spring Gala & Auction and participate in our Fall Poinsettia Sale.
- Hire one of our student combos.
- Use the Amazon button (icon found in header (+) and footer area OR follow this link now) when you purchase at Amazon.
- A cash donation is always appreciated! Give what you can…learn more on the Donation page.
You can also support the Jazz Program at Garfield by participating in the Foundation’s efforts – come to a meeting and check it out! All are welcome.
Garfield Jazz Foundation Meetings
1st Monday of each month – 7 pm
Check Calendar for Room Number
Garfield Jazz Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, TIN #91-1747156. It is the stated intent of the Garfield Jazz Foundation that every student musician will have the opportunity to fully participate in all activities, regardless of financial need.
For cash donations send your check to:
Garfield Jazz Foundation
2424 East Madison St. Apt 206
Seattle, WA 98112
GJF is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization committed to excellence in jazz at Garfield High School. All donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Our tax ID number will be supplied upon receipt of a contribution.